White Fonik Stand For 2 x Elektron Digitone/Digitakt + Analog Heat MK1/MK2
Fonik Audio Innovations is proud to bring you its new range of professional stands, purpose made for your audio equipment. Each stand has been expertly designed, built and hand-finished in Yorkshire, United Kingdom.
Fonik’s range of painted stands are made from high quality moisture resistant MDF and hand sprayed with acid catalyst paint creating a smooth satin finish.
The 2 x Elektron Digitone/Digitakt + Analog Heat stand is built to allow you to play comfortably, creating an improved working angle whilst giving your studio a clean and professional look.
We use anti-slip feet that hold your equipment securely in place, and the design offers a simple cable management solution to keep your workspace tidy, excess cable and smaller power supplies can be hidden neatly underneath.
Fonik stands also allow you to fit Decksaver covers on your equipment whilst mounted to keep your gear protected. Your workspace will look neat and organised.
PLEASE NOTE: Please understand all our products are hand crafted, painted and lacquered making each one unique. Due to abrading, various wood grains, paint finishes and the general hand crafted nature of our products, variations and minor imperfections can occur.
- Built to fit 2 x Elektron Digitone/Digitakt + Analog Heat MK1/MK2 (not included)
- Perfect for the studio or for live gigs
- Compatible with Decksaver covers (not included)
- Amazing build quality with a sleek finish
- Clean and easy cable management
- Anti slip feet for secure fitting
- Designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom
711 x 198 x 112 mm